Monday, November 3, 2014

This November


Happy November! I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween and got an extra hour of sleep this weekend.

November is a great month! With Thanksgiving coming around the corner, we get time to settle into our homes, the cozy outfits, and spending time with friends. Here are a few things I'm looking forward to this November:

1. Voting - Exercise your right to vote this Tuesday! Check out the issues and make an informed decision. It's your responsibility! I'll be waking up bright and early to put my vote in.

2. FRIENDS & friends - I have been watching FRIENDS lately and some of my favorite episodes are the Thanksgiving ones. I'm watching the series from start to finish. Something I've never done before, and I'm almost to the football one seen above! I've also been making more of an effort to spend time with my real friends. I've been bored at work lately and my friends give me the energy to keep going!

3. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 - Oof that is a mouthful. Either way, I am equal parts excited and nervous for this next movie. I think it's a universal truth that the third Hunger Games book, Mockingjay, wasn't the best of the series and turning the movie into two parts is risky. However, I have thoroughly enjoyed the other movies, so I'm excited and hope they do a good job.

4. Friendsgiving - Last year I hosted a Friendsgiving potluck and it was wonderful. So many friends, so much food! It was perfect! I'm not sure if I'll be doing that again, but I absolutely love the concept of Friendsgiving, so I'll host something for sure.

5. This scarf - I have been told numerous time by Pinterest that I already pinned this scarf. But I keep turning back to it.

What are you excited for this November? Any great plans? I'm also taking a trip to San Francisco in a  little under 2 weeks, do you have any suggestions for things to do?