Sunday, October 14, 2012

U of M Homecoming 2012

Rah Rah Rah for Ski-U-Mah! 

Gosh, I love the University of Minnesota and Homecoming is one of my favorite times of year! The Parade and Game are so much fun and it's a great time to celebrate!



This year I was walking in the Homecoming Parade for the College of Liberal Arts. I got to hang out with some of my favorite people and even managed to sneak in a little photo shoot with my friend, Erin. Check it out!

First, we learnt how to juggle! Thanks Juggling Club! You rock!

Look at that focus!

It's a good thing a photo only catches a second in time, because we really aren't that good!


Then we decided to play in the leaves!

                  



See, even Mother Nature loves Maroon and Gold!


After a bit more messing around, Erin and I decided to be good little girls and caught up with the rest of group! 

Photo Credit: Holly!

The CLA Student Board is the best student group ever!!!

Way to represent! 

All in all, the parade was a success and I had a blast! Especially because I was smart enough to not carry one of the giant signs around while walking down a windy road! Suckers! 

Although I do have to say, nothing was a cool as last year, when I got to ride in this super awesome car! 
Photo Credit: CLA

The next day, the roomies and I woke up bright and early for the game!


 We made mimosas and [eggo] waffles to attempt to be classy before making the slow, cold decent to the Stadium! Unfortunately, it was rainy and windy....


At least we all still looked adorable! Each in our own unique way...

Photo Credit: Jess

The game was a lot of fun! Even if we didn't play that well.

We left after the 3rd quarter to warm up and get some food. On the way back home, it down poured. Good thing they didn't confiscate my umbrella! 


We finally made it home, when we all changed and took naps! Delightful!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend as well!

Regan :)